What are you thankful for this year?
It’s the age-old table talk you always hear at Thanksgiving, at least in my family.
Like many people, I am thankful for my family and friends and, yes, my job. And with my job there are some resources that make my life a heck of a lot easier.
Even though I like to think of myself as Wonder Woman, at times creating and managing content can get, well, a little overwhelming. Sometimes, I need to take off the cape and look to certain tools to help me create articles or push through developing a new content strategy.
So where’s a superhero to turn?
Well, in the content marketing industry there are tools, articles, infographics and how-to’s all over the place. But it is the internet and finding those tools can turn into a painstaking expedition that even Columbus would probably dread.
Since it is the season of giving and all, I won’t send you on a wild turkey chase to find my can’t-miss content strategy tools.
So before you sit down to cut the turkey (or whatever feast you have prepared), check out these 20 content marketing resources I’m thankful for (and I think you will be, too).
Intro to content marketing:
- What is Content Marketing? AdAge
- The Art Of Content Marketing, Smashing
- The Beginner’s Guide To Blogging & Content Marketing Strategy, The Content Strategist
- In-depth Guide To Content Creation [With Infographic] SEOmoz
- Content Marketing Basics [Infographic] Social Media Explorer
Search engine optimization (SEO):
- 7 Reasons Content Marketing is Better Than Link Building, Search Engine Watch
- An Optimized Framework for Better Content Marketing & SEO, TopRank
Blogs and resources:
- Search Engine Watch
- Roper Study on industry Spending and Publishing Characteristics in 2012
What resources are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments section!